Saint Teresa of Ávila Cathedral is a cathedral in Požega and it is a beautiful example of Baroque architecture. The cathedral building was funded by Franjo Thauszy, Zagreb bishop. The project was endorsed by Empress Maria Theresa in 1754 and the building started on June 28, 1756. The Cathedral was finished in 1763.
The interior is dominated by main altar of St. Teresa of Ávila, gift of bishop Franjo Thauszy. The interior is also decorated with wall paintings painted by famous Croatian painters Celestin Medović and Oton Iveković.